The ekalasaala website (the ‘Site’), the educational service made available through the site and the content (the ‘Product’) are owned, operated and maintains, as applicable, by the term 'SRI GAJANAN E-SLATES PVT LTD' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website ‘ekalasaala.com’ whose registered office is #3A, 3rd floor, Raghuma Towers, Madhapur, Hyderabad, 500081.
The term 'you' refers to the user/a paying customer/viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Services include, without limitation, facilitating and hosting Courses and supporting materials, and taking feedback from Users.
- From time to time, We may update these Terms to clarify our practices or to reflect new or different practices, such as when We add new features, and we reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify and/or make changes to these Terms at any time.
- If We make any material change to these Terms, We will notify You using prominent means such as by email notice sent to the email address specified in Your Account or by posting a notice through Our Services. Modifications will become effective on the day they are posted unless stated otherwise.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Specific obligations of Students:
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without 'SRI GAJANAN E-SLATES PVT LTD' prior written consent.
- You are solely responsible for all service, telephony, data charges and/or other fees and costs associated with Your access to and use of the Services, as well as for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware, and other equipment required for such access and use.
- If You elect to access or use Our Services that involve payment of a fee, then You agree to pay, and will be responsible for payment of, that fee and all taxes associated with such access or use. If You provide credit card information to pay for such fees then You hereby represent and warrant that You are authorized to supply such information and hereby authorize 'SRI GAJANAN E-SLATES PVT LTD' to charge Your credit card on a regular basis to pay the fees as they are due.
- If your payment method fails or Your Account is past due, then We may collect fees owed using other collection mechanisms. This may include charging other payment methods on file with us and/or retaining collection agencies and legal counsel. We may also block your access to any Services pending resolution of any amounts due by you to 'SRI GAJANAN E-SLATES PVT LTD'.
- You will not upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation (commercial or otherwise) through the Services.
- You will not post or provide any inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, pornographic, false, misleading, incorrect, infringing, defamatory or libelous content or information.
- You will not copy, modify, reverse engineer, reproduce, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, communicate to the public, create derivative works from, deface, tarnish, mutilate, hack, interfere with, or otherwise use and exploit any Company Content, the Services or Courses or Submitted Content except as permitted by these Terms or the relevant Instructor as applicable.
- You will not frame or embed the Services to circumvent the Services.
- You will not impersonate another person or gain unauthorized access to another person's Account.
- You will not introduce any virus, worm, spyware or any other computer code, file or program that may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of any hardware, software or telecommunications equipment, or any other aspect of the Services or operation thereof; scrape, spider, use a robot or other automated means of any kind to access the Services.
To use certain Services, You will need to register and obtain an account and password. When You register, the information You provide to Us during the registration process will help Us in offering content, customer service, network management and other services. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your account, UserName, and password (collectively, Your "Account") and for all activities associated with or occurring under Your Account. You represent and warrant that Your Account information will be accurate at all times. You must notify Us (a) immediately of any unauthorized use of Your Account and any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that You exit from Your Account at the end of each use of the Services. To the extent permissible under applicable law, we cannot and will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with the foregoing requirements or as a result of use of Your Account, either with or without Your knowledge, prior to Your notifying Us of unauthorized access to Your Account.
- You may not transfer Your Account to any other person and You may not use anyone else's Account at any time. In cases where You have authorized or registered another individual, including a minor, to use Your Account, You are fully responsible for (i) the online conduct of such Student; (ii) controlling that Student's access to and use of the Services; and (iii) the consequences of any misuse.
- You may not copy, distribute, and indulge in plagiarism with website content or user submitted content.
- Do not use any content which violates any legal, regulatory, Governmental or network operator conditions or codes of practice.
- You may not mirror or frame the homepage or any other pages of this Site on any other website or webpage.
Content, Licenses & Permissions
- This website may have links to other websites. We do not undertake any control on the content of these websites; nor are we responsible for their website content. The sole purpose of the links included are to provide users information. Hence, SRI GAJANAN E-SLATE PVT LTD will not be held responsible.
- We have all the rights to disable or prohibit access to the users who do not respect and involve in the infringement of our intellectual property.
- We hereby grants You (as a User) a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use Submitted Content and Company Content, for which You have paid all required fees, solely for Your personal, non- commercial, educational purposes through the Services, in accordance with these Terms and any conditions or restrictions associated with particular Courses or Services. All other uses are expressly prohibited absent Our express written consent. You may not reproduce, redistribute, transmit, assign, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, modify, adapt, edit, create derivative works of, license, or otherwise transfer or use any Submitted Content or Company Content unless We give You explicit permission to do so. Submitted Content and Company Content is licensed, and not sold, to You. Instructors may not grant You license rights to Submitted Content You access or acquire through the Services and any such direct license shall be null and void and a violation of these Terms.
- You may decide to send us unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new promotions, products, services, applications, technologies or processes or other ideas (collectively, "User Ideas"). You must not transmit any User Ideas to or through the Services or Third Party Platforms, or to Us through e-mail, that You consider to be confidential or proprietary. You agree that We shall not be required to treat any User Ideas as being confidential or proprietary. You are responsible and liable for any User Ideas You submit. You agree that by submitting User Ideas to Us, including any concepts, know-how or ideas, You hereby grant Us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty- free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, sell, exploit, prepare derivative works of and display the User Ideas in connection with the Services, and for our (and its successor's) business, including without limitation, for promoting and redistributing part or all of the User Ideas (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels whether now known or hereafter developed, without payment or accounting to You or others. We are under no obligation to evaluate, review, or use any User Idea.
Payment & Taxes
All payments are made to SRI GAJANAN E-SLATE PVT LTD
- All prices, products, and offers of ekalasaala website are subject to change without notice.
- Please pay close attention to your payment details such as total bill, taxes, shipping costs, and discounts.
- All users by purchasing Courses (e.g. clicking or tapping the relevant purchase button), You are confirming that You want the Course immediately credited to Your Account.