ekalasaala and its affiliates, predecessors, successors and assigns are in no way associated, sponsored or promoted by Software/Tools used in the video lectures.
The following are trademarks or registered trademarks of Software/Tools which are used in the video lectures. The absence of a product or service name or logo from this list does not constitute a waiver of ekalasaala.
- MATLAB® and toolboxes in MATLAB® which are used for video lectures are registered marks of The MathWorks®, Inc.
- Cadence® PSpice® and OrCAD® PSpice® are registered marks of Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
- PSCAD® is a registered trademark of Manitoba HVDC Research Centre.
- 3ds Max®, Revit® AutoCAD® and their logo are the registered marks of Autodesk®, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates, in the United States.
- PRINCE2® is a [registered] trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved
- STAAD or (STAAD.Pro®) is registered certification mark owned by BENTLEY SYSTEMS, INCORPORATED.
- Primavera, JAVA™ is owned by Oracle® Corporation.
- ETABS® is the registered certification mark owned by Computers and Structures Inc.
- ANSYS, Ansoft, HFSS and all ANSYS, Inc. brand, product, service and feature names, logos and slogans are trademarks or registered trademarks of ANSYS, Inc. or its subsidiaries located in the United States or other countries.
- CREO® is the registered certification mark owned by PTC Inc.
- Ms.Projects™, .NET™ are the trademarks owned by Microsoft Corporation
- SOLIDWORKS®, CATIA are commercial trademarks or registered trademarks of Dassault Systèmes or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Delcam is a supplier of advanced CAD/CAM software which operates as a wholly owned, independently operated subsidiary of Autodesk®.
- MasterCAM® is a registered mark owned by CNC Software Inc.
- Altium Designer® and its respective logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Altium LLC or its affiliated companies.
- The µVision® IDE is the registered certification mark which acquired by ARM LTD or its affiliates.
- Arduino® IDE and its logo is the trademark of Arduino AG.
Multisim™, labVIEW™ is owned by National Instruments™